August 20, 2014

Stripes we all adore

My love to stripes is eternal. I cannot even imagine any pattern that is more perfect than this one! Back in history stripes were considered to be appropriate only for the lowest levels of society, like prisoners, hangmen or prostitutes. But fortunately everything has changed! One of the reasons why stripes started being taken as chic and ellegant was, of course, Coco Chanel. Once she saw sailors in their navy-and-white striped shirts and was inspired by that. So we can be definitely only thankful for that:)
With my beloved stripes I've decided to wear this green midi skirt, shoulder bag and my favorite cut out ankle boots.
Have a great week!










striped top - zara
shoulder bag - second hand
midi skirt - second hand
ankle boots - new yorker

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia

No comments:

Post a Comment