October 11, 2014

Biker jacket, Checkered Skirt

Hi, how are you doing there?:) It's one in the morning on my clock, I have to get up early tomorrow and I've decided that it's high time to write a post. Why not, after all? 
About one hour ago I was baking cookies for my friends, also nothing strange in that. Ordinary situation:D 
To my list of things I'm-totally-in-love-with this biker jacket has been added. I wear it way too often, I suppose. But as usual, I'm helpless:) 

Thanks for the photos to Tanya Olifirenko:) 








hat - pull&bear
biker jacket - pull&bear
t-shirt - banana republic
skirt - new look
bag - new look
shoes - new yorker
necklace - accessorize

Get this look for $121+ on Lookastic: Black Hat, Black Biker Jacket, White and Black T-shirt, Black Crossbody Bag, Blue Check Pencil Skirt, and Black Cutout Leather Ankle Boots

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia

2 comments: