March 15, 2015

Spring is in the sneakers


Spring is the time when you hope for something new. For something better. When you think that "this time everything will be different". You will start jogging (yes, Nastia??), change your hairstyle, start learning some foreign language and finally find time to cook that difficult cake. Am I right? 
Why do we always wait for Monday to start living a new life? Why do we always wait for some signs? Why not to live here and now?
At this point I should already write some inspirational sentences and answer those questions. But, haha, I don't know the answer. It's been half a year already of my "I will jog every morning soon!". But first it was too cold for that, then I didn't have time, I wanted to sleep in the morning instead, I didn't have special clothes, sneakers.. And so on and so forth. Millions of excuses. But the reality is just one - I am lazy. Because if you want to do something - you do, no matter what. 
But it's spring outside, so I continue wearing my hats and waiting for the best (read: jogging).

Thanks to the photos to my wonderful Anna Pogribnyak<3



coat, hat - pull&bear
blouse - forever 21
jeans - new look
sneakers - converse
bag - second hand

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

9 comments:

  1. Образ замечательный, весенний такой! Неужели у вас так тепло, что уже можно кеды носить? Завидую))))

    http://bezdushna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. У нас все очень переменчиво)) Но в принципе да, я уже хожу)
      Спасибо!)

      Delete
  2. Класні фотки! І питання, які я, особисто, постійно піднімаю у своїй голові... ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Дуже дякую:)
      От якби ще знати відповіді на ці запитання)

      Delete
  3. Your outfits are wonderful! Came across your blog through Lookbook. Hope to stay in touch. :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, dear Rhea!
      I'm glad that you found me! Love your style too<3

      Delete
  4. Очень стильно! Люблю белые кеды - незаменимая вещь! Шляпа очень идёт!

    vasilyevavolha.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ода, кеды это просто любооовь!)
      спасибо!

      Delete
  5. Hello Nastia. In these photos(but as always) you are look lovely!!! Respect for you and your photographer!!!
    And your blog ... this is something unreal!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete