May 4, 2015

Little Red Dress



It was the day when I slept just a couple of hours. When I came to another town to my family. It was the day when I was walking here and there with these wonderful balloons. It was the day that was supposed to be gloomy and rainy, but appeared to be sunny and warm. It was one of the most important days for me and my family. It was the day of my brother's wedding:) 
For that day, I chose a little red dress, a biker jacket, my irreplaceable boots and a black beret. Is that what sisters wear on their brothers' weddings?:) Definitely "Yes!". At least in my case:D

Thanks for the photos to Slavko Slavnyi:) 


dress - bershka
biker jacket - pull&bear
beret, bag - second hand
shoes - shellys london


Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment