June 13, 2015

Minimalistic Summer

Summer is all about minimalistic outfits! Hot weather doesn't give us any chance for layering and various combinations. Usually, that's one of the main reasons why I don't like summer, but recently I've been into simple outfits so much that I kind of even like it:)
In these photos, you may see my beloved navy pants again:) It will be interesting to count how many outfits I have with them already:) This time I paired them with a colorful top and white sneakers. Simple? Yes. Do I like it? Yes!
Have a great weekend and enjoy every second of it!:)

Thanks for these photos to my friend Tania<3


top - promod
sunglasses - dresslink (buy here)
pants, bag - second hand
sneakers - converse

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

7 comments:

  1. Amazing look ! :-) xoxo

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2015/06/5-years-of-graduation.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Просто и со вкусом) Очки вообще супер!

    http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Яна!
      Рада, что нравится:)

      Delete
  3. красавица, лук отличный! все, как я люблю:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо, Таня! Очень приятно слышать от тебя!:)

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot! I'll visit your blog, thanks for inviting:)

    ReplyDelete