July 30, 2015

French Vibes are Back

Yes, it's still summer here. And yes, I'm wearing a beret!:) I missed it so much, you can't even imagine!) I thought I would have to wait till autumn to wear it, but no. I just couldn't wait for so long:) So yesterday, when the weather in Kyiv was windy and not hot, I understood it was high time for doing it:) Together with my favorite striped top and this cute denim skirt my beret looked just to the point:) And I look like a French girl. Again:D
Have a great Friday, my dear friends!:)

Thanks for the photos to Alyona Lobanova!:)
denim skirt - wholesalebuying (buy here)
top - zara
shoes - shellys london
beret - second hand
bag - cndirect (buy here)

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments:

  1. In LOVE with that denim skirt! I tend to wear scarves and beanies a little too early, I can't wait for fall either. The French style looks good on you!

    Emily
    crazy scarf girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. less than a month till autumn! we can do it:D
      Thank you, dear Emily!)

      Delete