July 4, 2015

Red in Summer

Here is my bright outfit for summer!:) Red shoes, red dress, red lips. Too much?) I think no! That the color of strawberries, cherries, and watermelons. What can be better for this time of the year?)
If you remember, I bought this dress in the middle of spring for my brother's wedding. And that's the second time I was wearing it:) With all this off-shoulder madness, this dress looks very trendy now:) And yes, if you still haven't got anything with open shoulders you should change it as quickly as possible! Don't perceive it as some kind of mainstream, it's beautiful anyway. Agree?:)
Well, just say "yes":) 

Thanks for the photos to my dear Alyona Lobanova<3

straw hat - dressgal (buy here)
sunglasses - dresslink (buy here)
dress - bershka

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment