August 31, 2015

Plaid Shorts

np: O.TORVALD – Это всё

Heeeey, guys! Tomorrow is autumn, can you believe it? I had been waiting for it the whole summer:) Hurray!
Despite the end of this summer, recently I've ordered 4 pairs (4 PAIRS, CARL!) of sunglasses from ZeroUV. I guess no one is really surprised, as most of the time you see me in some sunnies:) So here is my first pair, wait for the next posts to see all the rest:) 
My today's look is quite in the mood of "back to school outfits". Simple, comfortable and with plaid shorts. Yes, those are shorts, it's not a skirt:) And it's such a cool thing - although it looks like a skirt, you feel much more comfortable wearing it. They can be paired with white blouses, t-shirts, sweaters, everything:)
Because of the background, this outfit and thoughts about school somehow these photos reminded me of Gossip Girl. Those episodes when Serena and Blair were sitting on the stairs near their school and eating some lunch:) Don't you have the same associations?:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3
plaid shorts - cndirect (buy here, I ordered size L)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
t-shirt, denim jacket, bag - second hand
shoes - converse

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments:

  1. Lovely back to school outfit! but why end of summer???? it's still sooo hot here in France! :p

    Greetings from Paris!
    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's still hot in Ukraine too!)
      but today it's the 1st of September, so that's official end of summer! Hurray!:)

      Delete