October 2, 2015

Simple

black and white top - wholesalebuying (buy here, I ordered XL size)
vest, jeans, bag - second hand
sneakers - zara
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
np: Mockingjay - The Hanging Tree

No, it isn't so warm in Kyiv now:) These photos were taken some days ago, but I didn't have a chance to show you them:)
Sometimes I think that I don't have a right to post such simple outfits in my blog. I guess when you visit some fashion blogger's blog you want to see there some fresh ideas and different variants how to combine clothes. And definitely this outfit isn't among the most creative. On the other hand, if you visit my blog, you may be interested in my style in particular and such wearing simple outfits is what I really love. Although I feel that you get disappointed when I post something like that. Am I right?:)
A question is still to be answered. 

Thanks for the photos to my Alyona Lobanova<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments: