January 23, 2016

My First (Faux) Fur Coat

faux fur coat - lookhunter (buy here)
sweater dress - shein (buy here)
bag - cambridge satchel
boots - zara
np: Alok & Blue Rose – Sunlight (Original Mix)

Sometimes even before publishing some post I know - this one will be among my favorite posts. And I had this feeling towards this post:) Falling snow was one of the reasons, of course!
Another reason - my amazingly-pleasant-to-touch black faux fur coat from Ukrainian brand Lookhunter. My first ever fur coat! Can you imagine how big this event is? Now I often wonder "What on Earth was I wearing before I got it?" That's another thing I've been wearing every single day since I got it. Seriously:) You know that sometimes I have this "problem":) But it looks great with all the things, really! And it's warm, too. For the last three days, I took photos of three outfits for my blog. All of them with this fur coat, haha. So be prepared!:) 
This time, I combined it with a grey sweater dress from one of my favorite sites shein.com and my most loved bag ever from the Cambridge Satchel Company.
Favorite colors, favorite clothes, favorite falling snow - how can I not love this post?:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak
Hairstyle by Anastasia Kalyna
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

6 comments:

  1. awesome!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the dress you're wearing, but my favourite thing about this outfit is your hairstyle! You look amazing ; )
    Have a nice Sunday! : )
    Helena from LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Обожаю такие шубки! Отличный зимний лук получился!

    http://fashionablegalaxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete