March 22, 2016

Off-the-Shoulder Trend

headband - crochet design by florence (buy here)
sweater - chicwich (buy here)
faux fur coat - lookhunter (buy here)
jeans - second hand (buy similar here and here)
boots - zara (buy similar here and here)

np: Mahmut Orhan feat. Sena Sener – Feel (Original Mix)

As you remember, previous seasons off-the-shoulder trend was quite popular. I really adore this trend and, fortunately, it's still with us - choose any variations of tops with exposed shoulders and you won't regret it. Not only will they make you look incredible, you will also feel the same way! Your walk becomes more confident and you try your best not to hunch! Magic, I'm telling you!:) The black top you see in these photos has become one of my favorite so far. I completed the look with a grey headband - a new accessory for me and my wardrobe. I must say that I really liked wearing it, as nowadays it looks more creative and unusual than a hat, for example. So keep it in mind if you want to stand out from the crowd:)
More and more outfits I create with the basic colors - black, grey, white, adding usually only pale pink and burgundy. And I can't stop doing it! Almost all the clothes and shoes I've bought recently are of these colors. That's very convenient in some way - you can compose lots of outfits matching these colors:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, I really love the shoulders-free tops, I find them very feminine : ) You hair band is amazing ; )
    I invite you to visit my last post (sporty chic outfit) and tell me your opinion : ) Thanks!
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, great job dear ! :-) xx

    NEW POST !
    VISIT & FOLLOW MY BLOG PEOPLE :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2016/03/spring.html

    ReplyDelete