March 6, 2016

Spring is for Stripes

denim dress - shein (buy here, I ordered size L)
hat - shein (buy similar here)
top, sneakers - zara
np: The Tallest Man On Earth – Where Do My Bluebird Fly

Having no place in the wardrobe and nothing to wear at the same time? That's about me, for sure. Recently I realized that I don't want to wear approximately 80% of my clothes. And that is why I've been wearing the same couple of things over and over again. Maybe you noticed that nowadays I don't post as often as I did before - that's because I got sick and tired of most of my clothes and I know that I need to get rid of them. Because I keep loooots of things I don't wear and have no intention to start doing it. Instead I'm waiting for new clothes I ordered, haha. Vicious circle, I'm telling you:D
As for this outfit, it was created with the help of clothes I still love!:) Because how can I not love them? A denim dress that is definitely my big love (another outfit with it is here), a striped top, a hat, and black-and-white sneakers. These pieces are timeless!

Thanks for the photos to wonderful Nastya Borzik!<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment