August 9, 2016

Another One with Black and Pink

shorts - romwe (buy here)
t-shirt - hey day (buy here)
earrings - stacey jewellery (buy here)
necklace - stacey jewellery (buy here)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
bag - coccinelle
shoes - l.a.p.t.i.

np: The Neighbourhood – Baby Came Home

While lots of girls are still choosing their perfect swimsuits for this summer, I'm waiting for autumn. And sometimes it seems really close - evenings are colder, some yellow leaves on the ground, coats in the shops. Yes, I feel the coming of autumn. I'm waiting for autumn. Are you with me?
This outfit is about my favorite colors and combinations of different styles. I really like how my casual t-shirt and these chic jewellery pieces from Stacey Jewellery happened to work out together. 

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: