November 30, 2016

Winter in Black and White

turtleneck sweater - chicwish (buy here)
white ripped jeans - gamiss (buy here)
scarf - zaful (buy here)
faux fur coat - lookhunter (buy here)
shoes - emmelie delage (buy here)

np: Kings of Leon – Milk

Black&White is a timeless combination that will never be out of style. It's a great to-go variant when you have no time to think what to put on, and also a wonderful alternative to total black.
I'm extremely happy finally to have white ripped jeans, as I've been craving for them for such a long time! I went through dozens of mass-market stores searching for my one and only pair and here they are. I guess I got them a bit late, as they are not really appropriate for winter, so I'm waiting for spring to wear them with a biker jacket. And just a small reminder for myself: to find a perfect leather jacket before the coming of spring!
In this outfit, I combined two black&white checks of different sizes - a big one on my sweater and a small one on the scarf (of one my favorite already!). Really like how they turned out to look together:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment