December 21, 2016

Winter Coat

coat - booriva (buy here)
sweater - gamiss (buy here)
backpack - boorbon (buy here)
pants - second hand
np: Tom Rosenthal – It's ok

When it comes to winter, your one and only priority should be warmth! You can have the most beautiful clothes on Earth, but if you are cold, you'll hate them anyway:) 
So when you find clothes that are both warm and stylish, you are very lucky! At this very moment, you understand that it's destiny and you can't live without them any minute longer. 
That was a story about me and my winter coat from Booriva - an amazing brand from Ukraine.  I think it's the warmest piece I've ever had. And it's not my first garment from this designer - maybe you remember my black dress with a unicorn (a post with it is here) :) 
And as you can never have too many striped things, here you can also see my new sweater from Gamiss. Oh, my favorite pattern ever!

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

6 comments:

  1. Дуже гарно! Це пальто робить тебе ще вищою і стрункішою:)

    Welcome to my blog - http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. “We hope you have a nice, relaxing Christmas" :)
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty i spish v etoj kepke? k svedeniu, ona ne podhodit pochti ni k odnomu luku

    ReplyDelete
  4. FourballApps.
    Join hands with, FourballApps a resource augmentation entity, and have the top 2 percent of talent work for you for business analysis, software engineering, and digital media design. Visit our website for more information.
    fourballapp

    ReplyDelete