January 30, 2017

Happy Black

down coat - aliens (buy here)
sweater - romwe (buy here)
backpack - boorbon 
boots - zara

np: Vivienne Mort – Вечір

Do you also have a problem of constant wearing some things if you just fall in love with them? It happens to me all the time. Once I get something I love, I can't get it off me, seriously:) 
Winters are really cold in Ukraine and no wonder my new love is this down coat - it's not just super warm, but also very stylish and comfortable. With no exaggeration, I may say that it's simply perfect for winter. The pockets bring me another portion of adoration - my book could fit inside! I am reading it in the subway and it was really convenient that I didn't have to take it out of the backpack every time. And of course, of all the colors I've chosen black. Because black is my happy color:D

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. Ok, honey, i felt in love with this coat right away!
    I think it is soo sooo soooo gorgeous!!!!!!!! <3
    Need one!!!!
    xoxo, Colli
    beautyblog tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete